In the framework of the restructuring process TOP CONSULTING approaches the concept of sequential implementation of series of changes according to the following key principles:
- Taking professional and ethical attitude;
- Application of modern methods and advanced management technologies;
- Using the structural approach in assessing the company’s internal possibilities, taking into account external factors (legislation, competition, market positioning, etc.).
- Minimizing organizational risks related to the rejection of changes by staff.
In the process of Managerial Restructuring TOP CONSULTING experts, in order to obtain some certain and immediate results: “man at the right place at the right time”. The main directions of this process are:
- Conducting the SWOT analysis of the affair and identification of the significant symptoms;
- Setting the options of “intervention” and the necessary restructuring level for optimization of company performances;
- Simplification of the organizational structure or its establishment;
- The internal organization of the company subdivisions’ activities;
- The development of the motivation policies and establishment the training needs of the staff;
- Correlation of the interdepartmental activity in company;
- Formation of the managerial reporting systems necessary for the analysis of company’s profitability and treasury;
- Creation of systems for monitoring, evaluation and prediction of business performances.
For more information, please fill out the form below