What is an international management system?
The quality management system is a management system oriented towards the compliance of the service / product provided to the client with all the requirements.
In fact the quality management system is a way of client-oriented company management or rather oriented to the compliance of all customer requirements by the service / product provided to the client.
Structure of the ISO 9001 family
What is ISO 9001 ?
It is an international standard that contains criteria for documentation, implementation and certification of a Quality management system.
This standard is useful for companies that have to prove their ability to provide products or services that satisfies both customers and applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
The benefits from implementing the system ISO 9001, are as follows:
- The documentation of activities
- The control and monitoring of processes and products
- Coordination and management of the whole activity of the organization in a systematic and planned way
- Identification of compliant activities and products
- Assure important savings
- Improve the productivity and efficiency
- Responsibility of employees, improvement of their communication and motivation
- Improvement of the consistency of products and services’ performances
- Provide risk-based thinking
- Increase of the product value in customer understanding
- Facilitating the international trade
- The increase of the customers’ satisfaction and perception level
- Costs’ decrease (including those for quality)
What is certification ISO 9001:2015 ?
The meaning of the term „certification” is that a third party confirms that the company implements a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001.
By the ISO 9001 certification, all the interested parties understand that:
- The main company’s objective is quality (quality defined as compliance of the provided product / service with all the customers’ requests);
- All aspects of the organization (the performances of processes, staff competency, products, services) are improving continuously.
The advantages of quality management system certification ISO 9001:2015 are :
- you will notice increased satisfaction of customers, business
- partners and legal requirements;
- you will get an official recognition of the results;
- you belong to a dynamic network of partners using the same language.
- you will notice increased credibility and trust in the quality of products / services;
- you will get an increase in the company’s value
- you will notice a clearer awareness of the organization processes, involving the strong commitment of management, clear definition of responsibilities and authorities, improved internal and external communication, a more efficient use of resources and reduction of costs of noncompliance;
- you create an environment for continuous improvement;
- you will beneficiate of a hidden advertising meeting the added value due to certification;
Myths about ISO 9001:
- ISO 9001 is a < product standard.>
- ISO 9001 is an <authorization.>
- Certification ISO 9001 is compulsory.
- Implementation of a quality management system without certification according to ISO 9001 cannot have any impact!
- Implementation of ISO 9001 is very expensive, needs time, increases the bureaucracy and may be unnecessary.
- ISO 9001 Standards are destinated only for large industrial enterprises and cannot be used for services (education, turism, health care, public administration, distribution, etc.)
- Education / school has nothing in common with rendering of services
- The insurance of product quality does not require the necessity of a quality management system
- It is needed a big time consumption, financial and human resources…
– … in order to design repeatedly the processes of the organization
– … in order to meet the useless requirements for us
– … in order to identify, register and treat actual and potential nonconformities, etc.
- If you need to document everything we do, how our creativity will be manifested?
- Hires needed for quality assurance manager, full time.
- You need to train and certify own your internal auditors ISO 9001
For more information, please fill out the form below