What is compliance certification?
Compliance certification is a document resulting from a process performed by a specialized (third party) entity.
This document confirms that a product, service or organization is CE certified.
CE certification – CE marking
By CE certification we understand the application of the CE mark, which condition the sale of the products in the European Community space.
How can a manufacturer get this mark for his product?
In order to be able to affix an CE marking on a new product, the manufacturer must undergo certain stages:
- Identify the EU requirements for your product
- Check whether your product meets the specific requirements
- Check whether your product must be tested by a Notified Body
- Test your product
- Compile the technical dossier
- Affix the CE marking and draft a declaration of conformity
Advantages of product certification (CE marking):
- continuous product improvement;
- identify the weaknesses related to the production process;
- providing confidence that certified products meet quality requirements;
- optimizing the quality / price ratio;
- analyze product characteristics, especially those related to safety, health and the environment, at all stages of product lifecycle (from design to after-sales services).
TOP CONSULTING consultants will be present throughout the certification process, ready to support your own staff, whenever needed, for a guaranteed CE certification.
For more information, please fill out the form below