Elaboration and implementation of Management Systems International (ISO, HACCP, 20 Keys, etc.)
How to implement MS?
Implementing a quality management system in any organization, big or small, is not a quick or easy task. This will require an investment in time and resources to successfully implement an effective MS. Many important tasks and processes will need to be develop and implement.
The top management involvement
The top management support is vital for the successful MS implementation. The management team of an organization must engage in the success of the MS. Management must be convinced of the positive impact on business efficiency and the baseline. In addition, management should be directly involved in certain elements of the MS implementation process.
Documents and control of documents
- Support materials
- Work instructions
- Audit forms
- Process Schemes
Through the implementation of international requirements ISO (International Organization for Standardization), TOP CONSULTING guarantees you:
- Reducing time spent for the execution of work processes and procedures – excluding duplication, efficient use of resources, thus minimizing costs and increasing company’s profitability;
- The independence of your campany’s activity– by the minimum involvement of senior management in operational control of processes;
- The improvement of quality and safety of your products and services –by attracting and keeping the confidence all interested parties (customers, consumers, suppliers, employees, founders, investors);
- The confindence of information and its adequate keeping;
- The establishment of clear responsibilities for each employee – development of an efficient motivation system that excludes possible conflict situations at any level within the company.
TOP CONSULTING, offers you technical assistance in preparation of documentation, staff training and implementation of Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, of Food Safety ISO 22000:2018 and the analysis of critical control points HACCP, of Environment ISO 14001:2015, Occupational Health and Safety ISO 45001:2018 , Information Security ISO 27001:2013, agricultural practices according GLOBAL G.A.P, HALAL requirements etc.
For more information, please fill out the form below